★ It should go without saying, we are a PREMIUM streetwear brand. We deal only in high quality and sustainable fashion. Our suppliers manufacture our blank clothing garments ethically and sustainably, and we do not source from sweatshops; everyone involved from start to finish was paid a fair wage.
★ We decorate our apparel at our warehouse, using eco friendly inks and durable embroidery. Our brand is not found on the discount rack at your local Walmart and never will be.
★ Unfortunately we do not, and our warehouse is not accessible by the public. Purchasing a storefront during a pandemic did not seem like a good business move.
★ However we do have plans for a retail location in TORONTO in the near future so stay turned! In the meantime join our newsletter and follow our socials to know when we do popup stalls and temporary pickup locations!
★ We believe in transparency. 90% of our products are manufactured within Turtle Island (North and Central 'America'); the other 10% is manufactured elsewhere.
★ ALL of the products we source arrive at our warehouse blank, we decorate (embroidery/printing) our products in-house at our warehouse.
★ Our blank clothing garments are manufactured in a few different locations within Turtle Island (North and Central 'America'). Such as Los Angeles, Mexico, Honduras, and Haiti.
★ Our hats and other accessories are not manufactured within Turtle Island. As much as we would love to manufacture EVERYTHING we offer in Canada, the costs to do that is far out of reach unless our small and local business can come up with millions of dollars in capital investments to start our own production facilities here in Canada (That includes cotton farms, textile warehouses, cut and sew machines, etc). We understand you may prefer 'Made in Canada', but we promise you would not prefer the 'Made in Canada' price tag. It already costs too much to live here, imagine trying to run and sustain a full-stack commercial manufacturing business for clothing and textiles here, we would need to be a worldwide recognized brand to achieve that. Maybe one day ;)
★ We actively scout for sustainable suppliers that manufacture clothing and accessories here in Canada for reasonable prices. If you know of any, PLEASE let us know :)
★ For now our business will continue to source a few of our accessories and hat products from suppliers that align with our sustainability standards. YUPOONG factories are located in Vietnam and Bangladesh, and are decorated with multiple certifications (BSCI Certified WRAP Certified OHSAS 18001 Certified SEDEX Certified ISO 14001 Certified ISO 9001 Certified.) Which enforce standards that ensure worker safety, fair wages and sustainable practices.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
★ We ship our products from our warehouse located in the Greater Toronto Area.
★ If we are experiencing extreme order volume, we may opt to temporarily fulfill orders at backup facilities that are operated by our partners. Don’t worry, we maintain good company :). We've made sure the quality, sustainability standards, and fulfillment speed are up to our standards.
★ That depends on a few factors. If you are located in Canada, shipping will be pretty quick. (5-10 days) if you are located overseas shipping could take 20+ days to clear customs.
★ Absolutely, if your item arrives damaged or defective we will replace it at no cost to you. Reach out to us at email@example.com to start that process.
★ Due to our environmental commitment, we make every effort to minimize our loose inventory to reduce potential landfill. This means that we print and decorate our apparel only when an order is placed, and we do not keep a lot of excess inventory lying around. So in order for us to exchange, we would need to reprint or re-embroider a brand new garment.
★ Size/colour exchanges are usually not possible and we only make exceptions on a case by case basis.
★ Please refer to our sizing chart for an informed purchase, and if you are unsure, size up! (better to be a little loose, than not fit at all.) Miigwetch! (thank you)