• If (Unisex) fit; runs true to size for men; women may want to size down.
• If (Ladies) fit: runs true to size for women.
• Hats and toques are ‘one size fits most’.
• Due to our environmental commitment, we make every effort to minimize our loose inventory to reduce potential landfill. This means that we print and decorate our apparel only when an order is placed, and we do not keep a lot of excess inventory lying around. So in order for us to exchange, we would likely need to reprint or re-embroider a brand new garment.
• Size/colour exchanges are usually not possible and we only make exceptions on a case by case basis.
• Please refer to our sizing chart for an informed purchase, and if you are unsure, size up! (better to be a little loose, than not fit at all.) Miigwetch! (thank you)
• Orders are typically fulfilled and ready to ship from our warehouse within 1 - 3 Business days.
The shipping estimates below are 'typical' and may not be accurate during PEAK seasons (Holidays, Orange Shirt Day, etc). Delays can happen from time to time, however, we try our best to ensure your order arrives in a timely manner. We have very limited control over the delivery portion of your order once it leaves our warehouse. It is the shipping carriers responsibility to deliver it within a timely manner, but if anything goes wrong, we are here to help! Just send us an email at email@example.com
• Canadian customers can expect 2-5 business days for delivery or 7-10 business days if you choose the free shipping option.
• USA customers can expect 5-10 business days for delivery or 10-15 business days if you choose the free shipping option.
• Other International customers can expect up to 15-20+ business days for delivery. (customs/claims delays may occur)
Fits great, well made. My only complaint is that the fabric is a little heavy and hot for wearing on Canada Day. Overall definitely recommend!
Promptly arrived ahead of 9/30 despite being ordered past the 9/14 deadline. It fits very well, and the design is a really good talking point!
I loved my shirt. I bought Every Child matters shirts for Orange shirt day at the kid's elementary school but I bought this shirt especially for myself.
There is no pride in genocide. I took pictures and posted them online so that my international friends and even my other friends here could think about that message. We are all on unceeded territory. This is stolen land. These concepts need to become part of our everyday common experience, not just once a year. All Canadians need to see our history for what it was and internalize the suffering and pain that colonization caused. The burdens that Indigenous people face living in poor conditions, often without clean water, are burdens that all Canadians need to carry until every human in Canada has access to the same opportunities 🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡
My shirt is true to size and very comfortable. Love the vintage feel to it and mostly the attention it gets! It is a message that needs repeating.