• If (Unisex) fit; runs true to size for men; women may want to size down.
• If (Ladies) fit: runs true to size for women.
• Hats and toques are ‘one size fits most’.
• Due to our environmental commitment, we make every effort to minimize our loose inventory to reduce potential landfill. This means that we print and decorate our apparel only when an order is placed, and we do not keep a lot of excess inventory lying around. So in order for us to exchange, we would likely need to reprint or re-embroider a brand new garment.
• Size/colour exchanges are usually not possible and we only make exceptions on a case by case basis.
• Please refer to our sizing chart for an informed purchase, and if you are unsure, size up! (better to be a little loose, than not fit at all.) Miigwetch! (thank you)
• Orders are typically fulfilled and ready to ship from our warehouse within 1 - 3 Business days.
The shipping estimates below are 'typical' and may not be accurate during PEAK seasons (Holidays, Orange Shirt Day, etc). Delays can happen from time to time, however, we try our best to ensure your order arrives in a timely manner. We have very limited control over the delivery portion of your order once it leaves our warehouse. It is the shipping carriers responsibility to deliver it within a timely manner, but if anything goes wrong, we are here to help! Just send us an email at email@example.com
• Canadian customers can expect 2-5 business days for delivery or 7-10 business days if you choose the free shipping option.
• USA customers can expect 5-10 business days for delivery or 10-15 business days if you choose the free shipping option.
• Other International customers can expect up to 15-20+ business days for delivery. (customs/claims delays may occur)
Fits true to size. Perfect fit even after washing did not shrink. Good quality shirt.
Love the message.
This shirt is awesome. It has a double meaning for me, as I’m a black American, but anyway..
It’s 100% cotton and runs large in my opinion so don’t go too big. I got mine as a gym shirt (I cut the arms off and wanted it to be kindof big in the body. I purchased an XL and it was slightly too big for me(but still works because it shrank SLIGHTLY in the wash). I also own an “all children matter” shirt from you guys in L and that one was perfect. For reference I am a 5’9 180lb bodybuilder that normally wears a medium so the large fits loosely and looks perfect after my alterations.